FOR CONSULTATION

For information about or sessions in meditation, source consciousness awakening or life mentoring: 716-816-5464/ sambasada@aol.com
/span>

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE TRUTH OF LOVE

A well-known Satsang teacher by the name of Jesus once said that "You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free."  What is that Truth?  It is that you are Love.  Not the being of Love.  But the very Source of being called Love.  When One has fallen into Love, One does not need to "do" or "experience" in order to be 're-born,' to live form the Oneness of the Eternality of Life.  All is always new, re-newed, re-newing--All is always already being born again.  This is presence in which the Self is at one with the One. 

Love gives birth in feeling.  Love feels.  Getting emotional is the sign that one has moved away from Love and become merely One's 'self.'  That is, One stops feeling.  When I get emotional, upset or annoyed with my boys --those two little Lovers at the top of the page-- I not only become less than I Am and what life can be but I fail to understand them in their truth.  They need someone to feel their love with them; they need someone to bring them back to Love, not to be reprimanded or disapproved of, once the connection to the Source has been broken by my or your emotionality.  I am fortunate, blessed by the grace of my little boys as my guides, my signs of where the "I AM" is and when the emotional self takes over.  That same Satsang teacher mentioned above reminded us to 'become like the little children.'  One need not wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment